Thursday, April 23, 2009

Become a fan of this Blog

  I really need to increase my readers, followers, and commenter's. Email me at evermore707@rocketmail.com with the phrase “ i wanna be a geek” in the subject line.  I’ll then add your email address to a list that will send a notification to you when new articles are posted on this blog.

AND/OR

Follow me on twitter at www.twitter.com/evermore707 and look for blog update posting there.

AND/OR

Use the RSS feed at the bottom of this blog to get updates. IE7 has RSS functionality built in. Most Smartphones have this ability also.  I recommend “Viigo” to Smartphone users as it’s available on all types of phones. ( I’m planning an artical on RSS and will detail it soon).

AND/OR

Use your Gmail account to become a follower and get your awesome Gmail user pic displayed right on the side of my blog. Nothing like a little face time on the internets! (gmail user photos can be inserted via the settings menu on the Gmail page).

ESPICIALLY

  Forward this blog address to your friends and family.  http://evermore707.blogspot.com if you use a PC and browse the internet, you can only become more knowledgeable and internet “worldly” by absorbing the content I write here. 

If someone manages to make 100 useful comments in the next 6 months, I’ll come over and clean you kitchen ( or pimp out your PC)..

3 comments:

  1. how about vacuuming my floors.I hate to vacuum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my computer is already pimped! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bulid a robot to do the vacuuming. It will also twitter when it's done!

    ReplyDelete